Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vintage denim

These are the first shots with my new camera, the Canon PowerShot SX30 IS

This outfit was inspired by my fellow blogger N's (A Fine Balance) denim shirt-and-leggings combo, seen here. In the next couple of weeks I'll be putting together an outfit for her from her closet, and she'll do the same for me. We'll post the results, so keep an eye out for that!









Shirt – Thrifted (Gap)
 Leggings –Van Heusen
Hat – ? (Thrifted in Sydney)
Belt - ? (Sydney)
Aviators – Boathouse
Bag – Gifted from Dooney & Bourke
Flip flops – Laguna (Walmart)
Necklace – Gifted from Central America
Ring – Gifted from Winners

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful combination! The hat is spectacular and the jeans is very cute!

    Kisses xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Love that belt and hat. Thanks for visiting my site!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple but beautifully chic look. I especially love your D&B bag- the combination of black and brown in a handbag is one of my favourites! Can't wait to see the results of your clothing swap. I did one a few months ago and it was so much fun :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! denim shirts are amazing right? i'm pretty sure I live in mine -- which is also "vintage gap" haha

    x Niki from A Haute Mess

    ps. I have a giveaway you might be interested in! You can enter to win a beautiful silver statement necklace from Stella & Dot. More details here :)

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!