Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A touch of sparkle

I happened upon this sequined skirt on sale at Reitman's over the Christmas holidays. Since it's from the petites section, it was short and party-worthy - and a steal at $17. I've been impressed with how well it has held up, even after a couple of washes in the delicate cycle. I found this billowy, bat-wing sleeved top at - where else - Winners. I thought the Asian-inspired floral print would be perfect for spring. I've also worn it with a light grey linen blazer (sans skirt) for work.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit Kat- I love sequins and florals so put them together and it's a perfect ensemble! It was great meeting you tonight- I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, love the blouse you wore with it!
    stylingphotodiary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat - same here, it was nice meeting you yesterday :) Love the skirt!

    K.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!