Monday, July 21, 2014

Follow the leader: pink/red

Hands up: who remembers Sarah Jessica Parker leading the surge on red and pink with this daring colour combination?

I was about to relegate my burgundy wax denims to a storage bin for the summer when I decided to give them a whirl with a cherry blossom print top, ivory blazer and rose heels. Ta-da! It's a muted version of SJP's combo. 

With the wedding series, I haven't had time to plan any mid-summer outfit-type posts but I'm hoping to get a few up before the return of cool weather!

  (These photos pre-date the wedding, when I was still breaking in my bridal shoes I'm breaking in. Lots of outfits were planned around this footwear!)
xx









Jeans - Banana Republic
Top - Louben via Winners
Blazer - H&M
Sandals - Nine West via outlets
Bracelets - Aldo Accessories and hand-me-downs
Earrings - Gift

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember SJP starting the red/pink trend, but I do like it! And I really like the sleeves on that top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look so good on you. I am a huge fan of Banana Republic. I love the way their clothes fit. I really like you sandals too.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!