Friday, September 13, 2013

Cutouts and cubicles

I liked my $40 DKNY outlet cobalt skirt so much, i picked it up in beige too. One of my favourite trends this years has been cutouts. It can be a risqué look for work so a variation, like this button-down with a leaf pattern and sheer mesh, is a safer bet.

A plain black pleather headband is a wink to fall's leather accessories. 

xx





Skirt/belt - DKNY outlets
Blouse - Signature by Larry Levine via Winners (also here and here)
Headband - Ardene
Earrings - Craft show
Sandals - Bandolino via Winners

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This top has the perfect mix of sweet and sexy. Loving your hair in the headband too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classic look.. I've done that before too - fallen in love with something and gone back for another color! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just the best feeling when you find a piece you love so much, you need to buy it in multiple colours? Its no wonder you felt that way about this skirt, it fits you like a glove! And I love the lace panels in your blouse, such a sweet touch but still work appropriate :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love the top, so sassy! I just read your latest food blog post and linked to your Mum's lentil and cheese curd soup, now that I'm back to eating dairy, fish and poultry I have some more recipes to give a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such feminine elegance with classic sophistication all in one look! yes, i'm serious.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!