Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cozy wrap sweater

Happy birthday to me! I didn't get a new outfit for the occasion; instead, I plan to wear a newly-shortened coral bridesmaid dress and fun jewellery. But since my big shopping day in Boston earlier this summer felt like three birthdays wrapped into one, I thought I'd do a post with a sweater I bought during that trip. It's ULTRA soft and can be wrapped a couple of different ways. Worn with leggings and ballet flats and cinched with a wide belt, I'm sure this will quickly become a go-to travel outfit.

When I was trying the sweater on in store, I immediately thought of the polyvore below, which I copied over from one of my pinterest boards. Incidentally, it's one of the most repinned pins from my account. No surprise there: after all, who can resist cozy comfort?

xx


Beautiful wrap cardigan with leather closure
{The inspiration}




Sweater - Ted Baker outlet
Belt - Consigned (Ralph Lauren)
Leggings - Gap
Shoes - Vince Camuto outlet
Earrings - Zone

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that sweater, and I especially how you styled it. Seriously, cozy comfort is the best. But in this case, you still look totally stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 30 birthday fabulous kat! that is one splendid sweater.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!