Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Interseasonal outerwear

Since most of my posts are about officewear, for this one I thought I'd show two jackets I've been wearing all the time on weekends. I love that they both have a sporty feel to them, which makes them ideal for days of running around. They're light as a feather but also warm; the first one's fleece-lined and the second down-filled. The last time I wore the Vuarnet jacket I got four compliments on it woohoo! In my mind that completely justified its $50 price tag (reduced from $200). I popped on a tuque and didn't even have to bother dealing with my serious case of bedhead.

xx



Jacket - Vuarnet via Winners
Hat -  Barts

{Heading out to dinner in Whistler}


Jacket - Lole
Tunic - Jacob
Leggings - Gap
Gloves - Winners
Boots - Sirens
Clutch - Simons

1 comment:

  1. You can even make outerwear look fab! I hope you had an amazing time in Whistler! I love that Vuarnet jacket (and its price tag even more so!)

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!