Sunday, October 16, 2011

Guest post: Joy of Living's mustard cardigan and chambray shirt remixes

Kat: I've been following Savannah's blog Joy of Living for a couple of months. She's in that post-graduation phase where your life changes a lot and your style evolves along with it, something that's been fun to see. Her writing style is witty and easy to read, and she's great at layering jewellery, a skill I'd love to master. Don't forget to check out some of the newer features on her blog like her hair video tutorials!

Hello Lovelies! I'm Savannah from The Joy of Living,
I'm so excited to be guest posting for Kat today.
I love the idea of really versatile pieces for any wardrobe. Pieces
that can be worn all year long and with almost anything in a bunch of
different ways.

The most remixable piece I have is by far is my Mustard Cardigan.
For starters the color is amazing! Goes so well with any print or color
here are some different ways I've remixed this favorite of mine.

My other all time favorite piece is my Chambray shirt. 
Wear it alone, tied, as a jacket, under a sweater, over a dress, the
possibilities as you can see below are endless!

Both of these pieces are especially perfect during Fall when layering
is essential!
Thanks for checking out my post and if you would like to see more of my
style staples you can find me

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all that she did with both the mustard sweater and the chambray shirt. I will be taking many of these ideas and implementing them. Super cool remix!

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great remixing! Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!