Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Guest post: Food Fashion and Flow's red dress remix

Kat: I didn't start incorporating a lot of saturated colour into my wardrobe until recently. LV's ability to pull off a rainbow of hues, sometimes in a single outfit, is an inspiration to me. Her whole blog is an instant pick-me-up. Fellow cooks and foodies, look out for LV's recipes and entertaining tips. She also reveals an introspective side through her poetry. Food fashion and flow - the title of her blog sums it up!

I love bold color and I thought that this little red dress was the perfect foundation for a bit of remixing. I have created three different looks with the same dress by simply switching up the accessories and shoes.

I think red looks great with Purple, so I created my first look with a beautiful statement necklace and a purple handbag and red Mary Janes. I added another element with a cute white sweater.





My Second look is a slight variation with a Black Cardigan, Leopard Handbag and Leopard Mary Janes.








 
My Third Look is fun and sassy with a colorful scarf, denim jacket and lace up boots.







Thank you so much to Kat for the opportunity to guest post on her blog. 

Love LV from Food Fashion and Flow

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and accessories. You are built lady! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great remix! You look great in your red dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great red dress- the colour is beautiful on LV and I love the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, thank you for the opportunity to guest post! And thank you to your readers for their sweet comments:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the remixing.
    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    danielle celeste

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the red and leopard print, especially together!!

    http://dearfashionaddicts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!