Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pearl Peter Pan collar necklace

I got this super-cute pearl-and-crystal collar necklace at Christmas and I've been really keen to wear it on the blog ever since. I discovered it goes well with a classic silk dress which I thrifted over a year ago and have also been wanting to show on the blog. It's the closest my wardrobe has come to spring in months! I added a dark brown ribbon to the necklace to tie it in with the blazer, and secured the ribbon in place with a pavĂ© crystal stud earring. 

If any of you own collar necklaces, here are some fun ways other fashion bloggers have worn them, courtesy of a Teen Vogue compilation. I can't wait to try some of these out. 


xx








Dress - Thrifted (Gap)
Jacket - Trf (also here and here)
Necklace - Winners (DIY ribbon and stud earring)
Shoes - Liz Claiborne via Winners
Earrings - Steelex
Watch - Kenneth Cole
Pashmina - Gift

2 comments:

  1. Very cute look Kat. I love the classic lines and how full and swingy this skirt is. Looks so good on you. That collar is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my loveliness! you, the outfit, that necklace, all remind me of pretty ballerinas. i'm going to look at the other ways the necklace was worn, right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!