Sunday, July 08, 2012

Summer whites and a statement necklace

Tomorrow marks the start of my week-long summer holidays. After a  bachelorette weekend at a cottage, B and I have rented one of our own on the water in Grand Bend, ON. For some reason I haven't taken time off in the summer since my early 20s. I can't wait! I prepared this and the next couple of posts in advance since we won't have internet access. I'll be sure to catch up with everyone once we return! 

What are YOUR summer holiday plans?

 xx

 




 

Skirt - Calvin Klein via outlets
Top - Swapped (Club Monaco) (also here)
Necklace - Laura
Shoes - Thrifted (Naturalizer)
Bracelets - Gifts and Joe Fresh

7 comments:

  1. have a beautiful time! :) LOVE that necklace. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat you look darling! i hope you have a grand adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun summer for you. Beautiful outfit. The necklace totally made it.
    Beauty, Fashion and Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I need to crack out some whites while the summer lasts :)

    Have an awesome time in grand bend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty summery look Kat and it looks so lovely with your tan (jealous!) I hope you have a wonderful time and relax and enjoy being away from technology for a while! Talk soon xo

    http://tinfoilstiaras.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures turned out so well. and i love the contrast of your outfit with the graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures turned out so well. and i love the contrast of your outfit with the graffiti

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!