Thursday, August 14, 2014

The colour <-> neutral spectrum

Over the past couple of months, I've received some nice compliments about my fearlessness with colour. In many ways I'm not a big risk-taker when it comes to fashion, but I am proud to have sported a colour wheel's worth of hues. For those interested in a little trip down memory lane, some of the more vibrant ones can be found here, here and here. In an upcoming post, I'll show how just a little colour can go a long way. 

After a dip in the rainbow pool, black and white can be a refreshing change, especially on a silhouette with clean lines. 

Where do your outfits typically fall on the colour<->neutral spectrum?

xx







Jeans - Guess
Blazer - Banana Republic
Tank - DKNY
Glasses - Marc O'Polo
Bracelet - BHLDN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!