Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday party

B and I went to an awesome Christmas party at his former co-worker's house earlier this month. He's someone I'd been hearing great things about for ages and I was thrilled to discover he was just as warm and friendly in person. 

I decided to wear a green blouse in a nod to Christmas, but in a more modern, pastel version of the hue. A sequined skirt, gold clutch and chandelier earrings delivered that sparkle I can't get enough of at this time of year.

We didn't have time for blog photos before heading out to the party, so I threw this outfit on again the next day - after coming home from a wedding makeup trial, so I still managed to look dolled up despite it being Sunday evening.

xx







Skirt - Reitmans
Top - Old Navy
Blazer - Banana Republic
Shoes - Guess via thrift store
Earrings - Banana Republic
Clutch - Gift

4 comments:

  1. Kat, you always look so elegant. I love that shade of green you are wearing and the earrings add a little dazzle. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the outift, the shirt and top are so fun! Holiday parties are my favourite to dress for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your makeup in this look, Kat! Your eyes look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to spray cum on your skirt and blouse

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!