Saturday, June 20, 2015

Teal/mint

This skirt is the bottom half of a lovely peplum-top-and-pencil-skirt combo, but it feels too dressy for an average workday. Lately I've been wearing the skirt on its own with loose-fitting blouses or tops. This one - a steal at at RW & Co sale - has a sheer V-shaped panel at the neckline and a keyhole back. At the office, I usually wear it with a chunky necklace or an infinity scarf for a bit of modesty. 

Since my new job I'm also up and down from my desk a lot more, so flats and low heels are in heavier rotation. These are my first pair of pointy-toed flats and I ADORE them. You get comfort and elegance in one. Bonus that they're the perfect matching shade of deep teal!

xx










 

Skirt - Femme de Carriere
Blouse - RW and Co. outlet
Scarf - Sirens
Earrings - Swarovski
Shoes - Via Spiga via Saks off Fifth

3 comments:

  1. I love that scarf and your flats are so cute. I love a great pair of flats and they look great with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backside pose! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!