Sunday, June 23, 2013

All-out colour

I was waiting for a sultry night to wear this cutout top. One Saturday evening earlier this spring delivered, with hot humid weather after a day of rain. I was hitting up a fashion show fundraiser held at a local brewery (can now check 'Attend fashion show' off my bucket list) with friends D and J. I went for all-out colour with matching shoes, a lemon yellow skirt, turquoise earrings, and a pistachio-coloured beaded bracelet. I also had my first taste from a new gourmet food truck which was underwhelming, but I have high hopes for street food in Boston this week! 

xx










Top - Violet and Claire via Winners (also here and here)
Skirt - Thrifted (Carroll) (most recently here)
Sandals - Guess via Winners
Clutch - Consigned (Bob Mackie)
Bracelet - Aakriti Designs
Earrings - Le Chateau

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour in this outfit! The purple and yellow are great together. That top is so so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous colour combination, yellow is so pretty on you (it really washes me out!) and I love the cutout details. I was sad to have missed the Velo Vogue fashion show as I was in Philadelphia but the pictures looked so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy hot kat! i hope you enjoy your trip to boston. hooray for crossing things off your bucket list. boo to underwhelming food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so bright and fun, lovelovelove, you need to wear bright, vibrant colours more often - they really suit you!

    I am envious you went to a fashion show, I would love to go to one, it's been ages!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!