Saturday, May 10, 2014

Going to the chapel....

Today I have the joy of walking down the aisle to marry the man I love with all my heart.

 In honour of our wedding day, I'm sharing my half of the vows we wrote to each other. While we can't use them for the ceremony, they still reflect the words we intend to live by:

I vow to be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives. I will share in your dreams, celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own.

I will work with you to create a marriage of true partners, knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone.

I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to support you, appreciate you, comfort you, and above all love you, openly and unconditionally.

I will use your love and encouragement to nourish my soul and help me grow.

Before you asked me, my heart was yours. Without hesitation, I choose you, for today, for tomorrow, and forever. With these words, I marry you and bind my life to yours. 

Happy birthday sweetheart xx


7 comments:

  1. I'm so so so happy for you. Congratulations !!!!!! Hope your day was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Congratulations to both of you! I am so happy for you. You have got to post lots of photos of wedding and honeymoon. I would love to see them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both - you are such a beautiful couple and seem to have so much love for each other. I hope you'll be celebrating birthdays together for many, many years to come.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. kat, so happy for you. what wonderful wise words..your wedding colors with the photo of you together in your most recent post look stunning! i bet you're kind of relieved that the stress of it is over, right? i mean now you've been married for like 2 wks, anyway,.just letting you know i'm still around. i haven't felt like blogging. sending hugs, flower petals, & confetti your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teddi, I'm thrilled you stopped by! I think about you and still regularly pop by your blog just to see if there's an update. I hope life's treating you well and that you're enjoying all the non-blogging-things it has to offer. I can't complain - I enjoy having my free time back!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Couple! Congratulations!!!! xoxo, Jen Chung

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!