Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sandra Dee?


This outfit has a sweetly retro vibe that reminds me of a pre-makeover Sandra Dee in Grease. The flipped hair was fortuitous, the resulted of my helmeted bike ride to work. My work pants are a study in boring navy, grey and black (and one buttercup pair) so I'm very excited to have added these cropped jade trousers to the mix, courtesy of a Gap Friends and Family coupon (thanks M!)

xx



{This is the closest thing I have to Sandra Dee, post-makeover.}








Pants - Gap
Tank - Hand-me-down
Cardigan - Consigned (Coupe)
Shoes - Guess via Winners
Clutch - Coach
Necklace - Gift
Pendant - Hand-me-down
Bracelets - Hand-me-down and Le Chateau

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh!! The jade pants ARE so nice!! Great score!

    A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap just has the best cropped pants and this green colour is perfect to transition into fall! I love Sandra Dee, you do look like her which is a huge compliment because she's a babe! Love the sparkly tank too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks is very Sandra Dee pre-makeover. If those pants were a full skirt, you could walk right into the movie! I love the way you combined jade and pink; I would never have thought to pair them but they work beautifully :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!