Sunday, August 10, 2014

Unfussy

These photos date back to the spring, before I became a Mrs. In the lead-up to the wedding, simplicity reigned. My to-do list was too long to fuss about what to wear every morning, so I turned in a lot of outfits like these - black pencil skirt, black pumps and a simple blouse with small gold epaulette detailing to match the exposed skirt zipper. A rare  time-out for blog photos breathed some normalcy into those final days!

xx






Top - Velvet Heart via Winners
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Liz Claiborne
Earrings - Hand-me-down
Watch - Kenneth Cole

1 comment:

  1. I have loads of "unfussy" outfits too, and I am so behind on blogging outfits-- the current ones are from months back! -_-

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!