Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A cobalt sundress for a cottage wedding

Earlier this summer Brad and I attended a wedding at a cottage. The bride is very laid-back and I knew there would be a bit of a hippie vibe to the day. I'd worn my boho best to her hippie-themed bachelorette, but I tried to keep things casual in a sundress with slightly mod vibe. I'm not crazy about the final effect. It could be the bad hair day, the fascinator that now seems slightly out-of-place, or the flat footwear (which was me acquiescing to the reality of navigating a sloping lawn after dark). We'll chalk this one up as a win...for the red heart-shaped sunglasses from a photo booth dress-up box.

xx







Dress - Hermes
Fascinator - La Vie en Rose
Sandals - Ann Taylor
Bracelet - ?

2 comments:

  1. Umm.. how did we not discuss the fact that this is HERMES??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you mean this old thing?...
      (psssttt, King Street in Newtown NSW)

      Delete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!