Saturday, November 09, 2013

Sipping coffee on a juliette balcony in the 16e

A couple of weeks ago I travelled to Paris and Brussels for work. Downtime during job travel is usually very scarce but I got super lucky as there was a weekend in the middle. I got up early on Saturday to write a report to my boss-lady and catch up on reading, then enjoyed a cup of coffee before hightailing it to the metro to visit Versailles. What an amazing place!! Some very ominous-looking clouds didn't deliver the threatened rain, but made for a really cool shot of the 'golden gates'.

xx

 









Shirt - Liz Claiborne via thrift store
Cardigan - Veronika Maine
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Vince Camuto via outlets
Bracelets - Toronto boutique and hand-me-down
Watch - Kenneth Cole
Earrings - Gift

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! What an amazing travel opportunity for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous setting for photos! I wish I had the opportunity to travel (to Paris!) for my job--how lovely that would be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to share some photos from this trip - mainly because I am unbearably envious and happy to live vicariously through you :) I don't know what the rest of your hotel room looked like but that little window ledge is so charming that I'm sure it didn't matter at all... the 16th arrondissement has some lovely perks, window ledges and views being foremost among them :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how adorable you are! Definitely looking like a chic parisian woman :)
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit on you and those balcony shots are pretty cool. I really love your top Kat. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kat, you look totally gorgeous! just think, you got paid to be there. that's spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!